On today’s episode, we dissect this concept of food labeling
Although we’ve learned to drop magical thinking when it comes to weather, crops or other natural phenomena, we still think of food as magical.
We label food in hopes that doing so will bring us closer to our desires and goals. The concept is that if we consume the “good” food will control our health and body unfortunately what comes along is shame & guilt when we do eat the “bad” food.
In today’s society not being able to control our food choices makes us weak people. That’s what we think as a result of being told so by diet culture and also according to all the health experts who want us to finally “release the unhealthy weight”.
But it’s true that there is such a thing as good food or bad food? If so, what are the healthy foods?
Here’s a sample of the myths we will cover:
- What are the good and bad foods
- Why are we so obsessed with food labeling
- What motivates our need for food labeling
- The side effect of food labeling
- If there is an option to food labeling, what is it and how can we implement it in our life