You want to try this healthy cracker recipe, which calls for almond flour instead of wheat flour. The rosemary and sea salt crackers are incredible! And yes, they are low carb and dairy free!
A New Kind of Crackers
The concept is simple: a mix of finely ground blanched almond flour and good quality tapioca starch/flour, with just the right amount of baking soda. Then baked low and slow for a truly crispy and crunchy cracker.
Cracker Recipe Tested
On December 12th, 2014, Rise Mind Body Fitness and Stephanie Dodier, Nutrition Coach came together as a team and celebrated the grand opening of their business.
Hundreds of clients, business partners, friends, and family joined together and filled the facility with love. As promised, you will find in the next few posts the recipes of delicious foods that fill your tummy. Enjoy nutritious and healthy food!
The Rosemary and Sea Salt Crackers were most surprising for all of our guests since no one could imagine having crackers without wheat or grains.
Soooo simple to make… believe me, it is so! Go for it and impress your guests at home.Print
Rosemary and Sea Salt Crackers
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 36 1x
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 egg (at room temperature)
- 1 Tbsp. dry rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour and sea salt.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the coconut oil, egg, rosemary and black pepper.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix to combine.
- Roll the dough between two pieces of parchment paper until about 1/4 ” thick
- Cut the dough into even vertical strips and repeat with even horizontal strips. (Makes about 36 crackers).
- Place the pieces spaced apart on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 mins. or until golden brown.