Did you know that I offer a free and private online community that you can join and ask me almost anything? Only for women… I digress as the topic at hand is this delicious Fattoush salad recipe.
Discovering Fattoush Salad
A few weeks ago, I went to a traditional Lebanese restaurant with a girlfriend in Toronto called ” Taboule”. That’s where I had my first Fattoush Salad.
It was amazing, delicious, probably the best salad I had ever eaten in my life. I am not sure how or what happened, but I got a craving for one of those beautiful and scrumptious Fattoush Salads. I remember at the restaurant they made this salad without meat or some sort of deli meat or chicken so I decided to make mine the same so it can be a powerful side dish for anything.
My Very Own Fattoush Salad Recipe
The ingredients in this Fattoush Salad recipe are very basic, but I’m not sure what makes it so special. Maybe the mint? I have to say that this Fattoush Salad is my favorite salad. I researched the ingredients and realized that most recipes use Sumac which I didn’t have in my cupboard and decided to skip it. The results were still delicious!
I really encourage you to try it as it’s wonderful and refreshing.Print
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 1/2 large English cucumbers, finely diced
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 3/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 clove garlic, crushed (or more to taste)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Serving Size: 2