I have been on a major homemade popsicle kick lately. I’ve just come up with a new chocolate popsicle recipe that I’m going to share with you today.
I have seriously been thinking of popsicle flavors at the most random of times probably because I have been surrounded by my nieces and nephews. Like the ladies in my free and private community can share with you, kids can do that to you! The idea for these came to me when I threw together a quick batch of my avocado Tiramisu Popsicles the other day.
This new chocolate popsicle recipe has the best ever chocolate fudgy type popsicle!
Chocolate Popsicle Recipe
This creamy chocolate popsicle is creamy and yummy. They’re an absolute delight especially during hot summer afternoons, but you’ll want to have them any season. Kids love them, too!
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1.5 cups of full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup raw unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 10 drops of glycerinate stevia + 1/4 powdered or 3 tbsp. raw honey
- Add ingredients to blender.
- Blend ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour into ice pop molds and set in freezer until frozen, at least 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!