If you follow me on social media or if you are part of my free & private online community I hope you are enjoying my live Facebook streaming. When I broadcasted this oatmeal recipe live, we broke a record for live watching.
Sometimes on these live streams, I bring you live into my personal kitchen cooking. Yes, I bring you into my kitchen and we cook together! It’s a blast…
In my kitchen, you are invited
This blog post is inspired by a morning cooking tutorial (yes! see me in my kitchen at 8:30 am lol!). Right after waking up, I felt inspired to create an original breakfast so I turned on the camera and more than 100 people joined me in my kitchen to prepare breakfast. Is this cool or what ???
Together, we prepared this delicious oatmeal recipe as an alternative to traditional oatmeal that most of us have had so many times in the past. Use this secret ingredient to have porridge in the morning! Cauliflower can be shredded into grain form and then cooked which will turn into something like oatmeal in less than 10 minutes.
An Alternative Oatmeal Recipe You Will Love
This N’Oatmeal oatmeal breakfast option is the perfect substitution for a warm bowl of cereal. The surprising blend of coconut milk and cauliflower rice is absolutely delicious and comforting. If you haven’t had cauliflower rice yet, you have been missing something good so click here and get all the details.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 2 cups of cauliflower rice recipe here
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- pinch of sea salt
- 4 pasture raised eggs, whisked
- Toppings: chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax seeds, shredded coconut, nut and seeds
- Prepare the 2 cups of cauliflower rice recipe here
- In a small pot add the coconut milk, almond milk, spices and cauliflower rice.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce to medium heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take the pot off the heat and add the eggs by mixing consistently for 2 minutes.
- Add the toppings you desire.
- Serving Size: 2