Salt & Vinegar Kale Chips
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30
- 3 tbsp Avocado oil
- 2 tbsp Almond flour
- 1/4 cup Nutritional yeast
- 1/4 Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 bunch of kale
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the avocado oil, almond flour, nutritional yeast, apple cider vinegar and salt. Let sit.
- Wash the kale, dry thoroughly in a salad spinner, and tear into bite-size pieces carefully removing the stem.
- Toss in a large bowl with the mixture making sure every leaves is coated.
- Spread the kale leaves on a baking sheet in a single layer. You may need 2 baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 -20 minutes. If you have a convection oven, I suggest you use this function as it will make the chips crispier.