Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 3/4 tsp liquid stevia or 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup (not refined sugar free if used)
- 1 pastured egg ( add 1 egg if using stevia to compensate for liquid)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- ½ cup Lyli’s dark chocolate chips or 100% unsweetened dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the egg(s), almond butter, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt and sweetener of choice.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips. Let the dough rest for about 15 minutes.
- Using a small cookie dough scoop, form tablespoon-sized balls of dough and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Let them cool for at least 30 minutes on the baking sheet.
- *** You can also substitute the chocolate chips for 1/4 cups of unsweetened cacao powder.
- *** You can also add 1/4 cups of unsweetened cacao powder to the chocolate chip for a double chocolate cookie.