Group Weight Loss Coaching
My group coaching weight loss programs help you to take control of your mind and body to overcome weight loss, emotional eating, control overeating, address insomnia, manage depression, reduce stress, start your journey in low carb lifestyle and fasting and more in just 6 weeks.
I limit the group to 100 women to be sure I can serve everyone!
Crush Your Cravings program
Crush your Cravings
Beating yourself up about your lack of willpower isn’t a solution to your food cravings.
You want to feel healthier, have more energy and have a better relationship with the food you eat.
You want to feel in control around food and not give in to your cravings instead of feeling deprived every time you think about the foods you know you shouldn’t eat.
But more than anything, you’re just sick and tired of yo-yo dieting and feeling like you don’t have the willpower to transform your health.
After helping over 1200 women to understand their bodies better and heal themselves with food, I feel like I already know you.
- You start every day with good intentions but somehow never manage to make it to the end of the day without giving into your cravings.
- Coffee is pretty much your first meal of the day.
- By mid-morning you’re reaching for something sweet to keep you going until lunch but you tell yourself it’s cancelled out by the fact you didn’t have breakfast.
- You get so engrossed in your work that you regularly work through lunch and only realize you haven’t eaten when you start to feel sharp, stabby hunger pains in your stomach.
- You often eat on the go or at your desk while trying concentrate on something else.
- When your working day finally comes to an end and you hit the sofa, you treat yourself with a bag of chips, after eating a full evening meal that is.
- It’s only when you’ve put the empty wrapper in the bin that you realize how you’ve eaten the whole chocolate bar, instead of the couple of squares you meant to eat.
- You feel embarrassed and ashamed when you think about the number of times you’ve lost weight only to gain it all back as soon as you start eating ‘normally’ again.
- You hate counting calories and fat grams or weighing your food.
- You don’t want to feel like you’re on a diet for the rest of your life or fighting an uphill battle against food with no clear way to win.
Join The Waitlist Now
If this sounds like the story of your life, you’re in the right place.
In fact, this is the before story of practically every woman I’ve ever met who’s felt like she’s under the spell of her food cravings.
And as someone who used to munch my way through an entire bag of chips every night I get it, really I do. But you don’t have to continue living and eating in this way.
You can learn how to choose and enjoy healthy alternatives.
The secret? Understanding that food cravings are really just messages from your body that need to be heard.
I’m Stephanie Dodier and as a Clinical Nutritionist, I help women like you Crush Your Cravings.
- Mastering the cravings you’ve been struggling to overcome for years.
- Opening a new bar of chocolate and putting it away after eating two squares, completely satisfied.
- Losing those stubborn pounds that you’ve been gaining, losing and gaining over and over for the last ten years.
- Having consistent energy from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep.
- No longer feeling preoccupied with food all the time.
- Silencing the negative chatter inside your head that tells you over and over how weak you are around food and fostering loving thoughts for yourself instead.
- Having an entirely new relationship with food that’s about nourishment rather than how little you need to eat in order to lose weight.
- Understanding how you can heal your body naturally with food.
These are the kind of results that you can expect when you graduate from Crush Your Cravings.
Crush Your Cravings is a 6-week group-coaching program for women like you who want to transform their health once and for all.
During this 10 weeks program you’ll learn how to take control of your mind, body and overall wellbeing with a non-judgmental, loving approach. Together we’ll get to the bottom of your food cravings and set up a detox plan that will improve not only your weight but your overall health.
Here’s Dianne journey with Crush Your Cravings….
It won’t happen overnight but I’ll show you how to make changes in your lifestyle that will leave you feeling balanced, healthier and more confident in all areas of your life.
Crush Your Cravings will teach you:
- What food cravings really are, why you experience them and how to avoid them.
- How to differentiate physical and emotional hunger and how to prevent and manage both.
- My four-step process that will help you overcome your emotional food cravings in minutes.
- How to eat mindfully in a way that nourishes you.
- How to identify the root cause of your food cravings.
- Techniques to help you detox your emotions to prevent emotional eating, as well as detoxing your physical system.
- How to eat to stabilize your blood sugar so you become less susceptible to food cravings and prevent diabetes ( or improve it if you already been diagnosed)
- Re sensitizing your cells to insulin to prevent further metabolic damage and lose weight easily
- Learn how lose weight in a way that will give you lasting results because you are targeting overall health instead of the number on the scale
- Being your journey in smart fasting and how it can increase your metabolism
- Master you digestive health and improve your health and consequently your weight
- To master the lifestyle element such as sleep, exercise and mindfulness for optimum health in all aspect of your life.
- How to maintain a healthy, balanced lifestyle in which food cravings are things of the past.
Crush Your Cravings includes:
- Nineteen bite-sized video tutorials packed with information that will teach you everything you need to know to Crush Your Cravings and form an entirely new relationship with food.
- An average of 3 videos are delivered weekly along with weekly assignments and coaching calls to keep you focus and provide guidance.
- Live coaching calls during which you’ll have the opportunity to ask me anything and both support and be supported by the other participants. You’ll leave each call feeling motivated and on track.
- Complete Nutritional Reset program to help you determine your optimal diet for you and food sensitivities.
- Supplementation guidance and recommendation (optional).
- A companion workbook to help you implement your own nutritional reset.
- Fifteen PDF handouts including worksheets, journal prompts and core information that will help you better understand your relationship with food.
- Access to an exclusive online community to get ongoing support and guidance moderated by Stephanie and her team of coaches.
- Meal plan, shopping list, easy-swaps list and access to more than 1500 delicious, healthy recipes that not only taste good but and are wonderful for you too.
Learn mindfulness and loving kindness practices that connect you with your body, emotions and thoughts so that instead of resisting negative emotions or engaging in negative self-sabotaging thoughts and behaviours, you can create lasting changes in your wellness, nutrition and life.
With heart, compassion, and science, Golnaz will guide you through mindfulness practices you’ll need to live a more present, healthy, and self-kind life and nutrition journey.
Golnaz’s bonus package includes a tutorial video and a PDF document with videos, readings and resources for you to begin your nutrition journey with awareness, mindfulness and a self-kind approach.
Dr. Golnaz Golnaraghi is an educator and entrepreneur who is passionate about mindfulness and meditation. She completed her Meditation Teacher’s Training certificate at Toward Stillness. A life-long learner, Golnaz continues to hone her practice by attending retreats and workshops with renowned experts in the field including mindfulness with Jon Kabat-Zinn, mindful self-compassion with Chris Germer and Lynette Monteiro, and whole body intelligence with Steve Sisgold.
Feel empowered through learning EFT or Tapping, an evidence based cognitive energy tool that you can incorporate right away to help rid yourself of food cravings and completely transform your relationship with food.
Learn how to clear long held negative belief systems and self sabotaging behaviors by using EFT to help you address the underlying root cause of your food cravings in order to truly end your battle with food and create lasting shift and change.
With hope, heart, meaningful exploration and science, Christina will equip you with the strategies you’ll need to live a happy, healthy and confident life with food.
Want to get rid of a specific food craving?
Christina’s bonus package includes a free EFT seminar that involves bringing your most craved food and clearing your attachment to it in order for you to begin your nutrition journey with success!
Using Nature’s Gift, Essential Oils, to Help You on Your Journey with Jennifer Bitner, founder and owner of My Mind Fitness.
Discover what those for thousands of years have deemed to be prized possessions in health, wellness and therapeutic benefits. Join Jennifer Bitner, Essential Oil Educator and owner of My Mind Fitness, as she presents to you the Top 3 Ways of incorporating Essential Oils on your journey to a craving free life!
Boost Your Energy, and Increase Your Mind, Body Spirit Awareness with your Personal Energy Management System
Our bodies are absolutely incredible and tell us what we need. Unfortunately, we get caught up in our daily lives, that we unintentionally ignore the signals our body, mind and souls are giving us throughout the day
In this one hour online workshop, you’ll learn a simple and easy to implement Personal Energy Management System, to keep your energy levels high, improve your self listening skills, and ultimately achieve good health- what good health means for you!
By the end of the session you will recognize common signs that your energy levels are low and know how to shift them, with an easy to use toolkit as your guide.
Your teacher, Jennifer Lyall is a sought after spiritual development expert who has the unique ability to guide others to connect with your True Self: your soul. When you tap into your soul’s wisdom, you can get answers for anything, even your health. Jennifer is an Intuitive Teacher, Spiritual Mentor and third generation energy worker.
It’s time to stop, listen to your body and start asking why.
Hi, I’m Stephanie Dodier, Clinical Nutritionist and founder of Crush Your Cravings.
I created Crush Your Cravings for women like you, who recognize that overcoming food cravings is about more than willpower and self-discipline.
Central to Crush Your Cravings is the desire to empower you with the knowledge you need to decode your food cravings and ensure the needs of your mind and body are being met.
In your increasingly busy world, you’re often working a mile-a-minute.
It’s easy to forget to check in with yourself and how you’re really feeling, especially if you’ve grown used to putting others’ needs ahead of your own.
And it’s even easier to head to the drive-thru after work or dial a takeaway, rather than preparing a nutritionally balanced meal.
But when you overlook your physical and emotional needs and silence the messages your body is desperately trying to give you, you could be storing up all manner of health crises for the future.
That was exactly how I was living.
After climbing the corporate ladder in one of Canada’s largest retail businesses, I eventually found myself 100lbs overweight with high cholesterol, high blood pressure, anxiety and adrenal fatigue. Despite my worsening health I just kept on pushing myself. But then one day, as I was about to get on stage and speak in front of hundreds of work colleagues my body gave out. An ambulance was called and everyone around me was convinced I was having a heart attack.
As luck would have it, it was just a panic attack but the experience was significant enough for me to realize that I couldn’t go on living the way I had been living. My lifestyle had to change.
By incorporating nourishing foods, movement and strengthening my mind-body connection I was able to regain power over my body, my anxiety subsided and I finally succeeded in losing weight and keeping it off. Suddenly I had way more energy, I became happier, and I was a better leader at work too.
I’ve made it my mission to share everything I learned throughout my personal journey to educate and empower as many people as possible to take back control of their health.
In contrast to the many other group coaching programs available, Crush Your Cravings is a participative mentorship program with direct access to me via my online community and a series of live group coaching calls.
You won’t invest in this program and feel disappointed when drip-fed content is all you receive.
I’m incredibly active in my community, I respond to every email and I’ll be with you every step of the way to cheer you on!
One-to-one coaching with a nutritionist to get to the root of your food cravings can be expensive.While I love working one-to-one with my clients, I recognize that not everyone can afford to spend thousands for that level of support.
That’s why I decided of offer Crush Your Cravings as a group-coaching program.
To guarantee that I can provide the level of support required to help you create a lasting transformation in your health, I cap each live program at just 100 womens.
Megan’s Journey with Crush Your Cravings