GBTFA – Terms & Conditions
Stephanie Dodier Consulting Inc.
Terms of Participation
The Going Beyond the Food Academy courses are intense, interactive and, in our opinion, like no other programs which our students have ever experienced.
To fully experience and gain the most benefit from our programs, you agree:
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, Stephanie Dodier Consulting Inc. may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
- you become disruptive or difficult to work with;
- you fail to follow the program guidelines; or,
- you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow program participants.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
- not to infringe any Program- participants or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- that any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
- not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
- that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution, and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
- that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
- Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, therapy, medical advice or counseling tailored to any individual.
- All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all manuals, all teaching aids, and the like that have been or will be made available by Stephanie Dodier Consulting Inc or his designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
- Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, tape-recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Stephanie Dodier Consulting Inc, or its designated agent.
- The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
Right to Use Name & Likeness:
- You hereby authorize and grant to Stephanie Dodier Consulting Inc, and its agents and assigns, an irrevocable license and permission to use your name, photograph, likeness, voice, testimonial and biographical material, in whole or in part, for publication or reproduction in any medium, including but not limited to television, radio, print media and the Internet, among others, for any purpose, including but not limited to public relations, education, advertising, marketing, training and research. Your consent extends to such use without restriction or limitation as to time or geographic boundary.
- You hereby waive all rights you may have to any claims or demands for payment or royalties in connection with the use of any of such materials, regardless of the purpose of such use or publication, and regardless of whether a fee is charged or collected by Stephanie Dodier Consulting Inc for any product and/or service in connection with such use and publication. You also waive any right to inspect, review or approve any photograph, recording, or other written material at any time, and waive the right to approve the use and medium of publication determined by Stephanie Consulting Inc.
- You understand that Stephanie Dodier Inc. owns all rights in and to any such photograph, recording or testimonial, including any copyright and/or trademark relating to such use.
Terms of Sale
- Going Beyond the Food Academy – You hereby ratify your understanding that all program sales are non-refundable past the first 14 days of Lesson 1 release and fulfill the requirements detailed here and waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
- Claim Your Food Freedom program / Food Freedom Challenge – You hereby ratify your understanding that all program sales are non-refundable past the first 5 days of Module 1 release and fulfill the requirements detailed here and waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
- Travel to and from events (if applicable) is your responsibility and disruptions of travel, delays, and/or cancellations for any reason are not a grounds for a refund. You agree to procure travel insurance.
- If you are attending a live event or retreat, you will be required to sign Stephanie Dodier Inc standard-form liability release prior to attending.
In the event that a client/student stops the work or stops showing up in the one-on-one coaching sessions or group coaching sessions, the balance of fees will continue to be paid under the payment plan schedule.
This Agreement shall be construed under, governed by, and enforced in accordance with the federal and provincial laws applicable in the province of Ontario, Canada, without regard to choice-of-law rules and regardless of the places of its execution or performance. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this Agreement, shall be determined exclusively by arbitration. The arbitration shall be confidential and administered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada under the Ontario Code of Civil Procedure. The prevailing party in any such proceeding shall be entitled to its reasonable attorneys’ fees. This clause shall not preclude any Party from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction.