High Achieving & Type A Woman Unlearning Diet Culture
Are you successful in many aspects of your life yet food and body remain a secret struggle?
Perhaps to the world, you seem to “have it all together,” but in your mind, it’s completely different.
That was me before coming to the world of intuitive eating. That was also the space where Kim Beckman was before she joined us inside Undiet Your Life.
Kim Beckman is a high-performing, achieving professional who, after a 50 years journey with food and body restriction, has committed herself to the journey of unlearning diet culture. She joined Undiet Your Life a year ago, and in this interview, she will share with us what she has learned. She has a special message for all “type A” women!
What you’ll learn listening to this episode on high achieving & type A woman unlearning diet culture:
- The 50 years journey searching for THE formula
- How perfectionism and control was in every part of her life
- What triggered her to stop trying to fix her body
- How learning to befriend vulnerability was a game-changer for her
- The gift of unlearning diet culture beyond the food she has experience.
- The role of mentor she is now taking in her profession to help other women