Listen to the episode:
In this episode, I discuss:
You might be saying, “I want to learn how to get anything I want!” Who doesn’t? But first, we must ask, is it really possible to get or achieve anything we want? Sean Croxton is passionately saying YES! It starts with the right mindset, the right thoughts, and goals. We can manifest anything we want only if we believe we have the power.
Sean has been inspiring people around the world with his Quote of the Day podcast. He’s also the author of The One Percenter’s Mind. In this interview, he shares the 7 steps to beat fear, doubt and indecision:
- Understand how powerful you are. The creator (God, universe or whatever you believe in) put a piece of himself/herself/itself in you. It is your duty to create a beautiful life and to help others do the same. You must realize who you are and take responsibility for the circumstances in your life.
- Create a burning desire for your goal. The difference between goals and wants is the emotion and willingness behind them. Take your big vision, condense it into a few sentences, and write it down on an index card. Begin with “I’m so happy and grateful now that I am…” Keep the card close to you. When you do this, your subconscious mind will start to believe that this is happening. When your burning desire exceeds your fear, that’s when things really take off and the choice of who you’re going to be really happens.
- To achieve your goals, BE the person who DOES the things that will cause you to HAVE the things you want. For example, if you want to be a healthier person, be healthy in your mind first. Create this mental image of yourself being healthy and then you will manifest the choices you need to make. You will take the necessary actions for you to achieve your health goals. Remember the order — BE, DO, HAVE.
- When you reach your goal, create a new one. Life is a cycle of create, persist, and destroy. You create goals and you persist until you achieve them. Then you enter the destroy phase. This is when you don’t feel satisfied or excited like you were before. You may even feel apathetic or angry. When you realize that you’re in this phase, you need to create something new.
- Be ready when the people in your life do not accept the “new” you. Most of the time, when you raise your vibrations, you will have a harder time relating to people in your life. Relationships are unwritten agreements. When you change, you may deviate from these agreements. People will try to get you to come back to the agreement that you were in. When this happens, you either walk away or renegotiate.
- Follow your intuition. Intuition is something inside of us that whispers to us. When it says, “Do this because things are going to be better,” it’s right 99.98% of the time. It’s your internal GPS that’s going to lead you to the direction of the goals you set.
- Be grateful. Change your life by changing your focus. Focus on the things you have and not on what you don’t have. Be grateful even for the things that haven’t happened yet. When you do this, your life will completely change. You will live in a brand-new reality when you appreciate the things you have and the things that you’re going to have.
Last episode, I talked about the importance of self-awareness and how it can empower us to reach our health goals. I’ve learned that self-awareness is key if I want to learn how to get anything I want. If you haven’t listened to it yet, I highly recommend that you do. You can find the episode here.
Be sure to check back every Sunday and Thursday for a new episode, and head over to iTunes to subscribe so we can freshly deliver a new episode directly to your device.
If you enjoy the show and would love to encourage me and support my work, leave me an honest review using this link. For a podcaster like me, reviews are like fuel. I would appreciate hearing from you more than I could possibly say! Here’s a quick tutorial on “How to leave a review”!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sean’s free guide book: 7 steps to beat fear, doubt and indecision: http://seancroxton.com/
Sean’s epic blog post: http://seancroxton.com/i-give-up/
The Crave Cure: https://www.stephaniedodier.com/cravecure
Support me by leaving a review about this episode: http://bit.ly/2gilTsw
How you can reach Stephanie:
You tube: https://www.youtube.com/c/stephaniedodier
Email: [email protected]
Got a question for Stephanie you’d like her to answer on “how to get anything I want” or just want to join our community of women?
Our free and private community: https://www.stephaniedodier.com/community
If you haven’t yet downloaded my guide to emotional eating, you might want to do this while you listen this week’s episode.
Take Your Brain to the Gym
In only 8 days, this online meditation training will teach you how to level up your performance and your life through meditation. You will have these powerful stress-relieving tools to take with you for life. Click here for more details.
Practice yoga, Pilates, Fitness Tai Chi, Meditation anywhere with GAIA streaming. It’s movement at your own pace in your own space. It’s your kind of movement and yoga with the best teachers and guides.
1 month trial for $0.99. Sign up here.
***For your information – some links above may be my affiliate links, which means I get a small commission if you click on it and make a purchase. Doing so will NOT entail any additional cost to you, but will help me tremendously. Your support is SO greatly appreciated, so thank you in advance if you choose to do so***