In today’s episode, I’m joined by Sarah Cogliati, a student of the Intuitive Eating Project. Sarah agreed to share her story on the podcast to show women what is possible when we finally make the choice to accept our bodies.
After 30 years of yo-yo dieting, liberation is possible!
Sarah has been on her journey of body acceptance and making peace with food for a few years and now has become a certified coach, meditation teacher, and kick-ass spin instructor. She coaches other women on the same journey as her. I’m so excited to share this empowering discussion with you!
In this episode we discuss:
- Sarah’s visit to a pediatrician at 8 years that impacted the next 30 years of her life.
- How she was praised for losing weight in her teens
- The serendipitous moment at the gym to make her dream come true
- The mindset coach that showed her what’s possible
- Sarah’s tips for joyful movement
- Sarah’s process to deal with limiting beliefs
Mentioned in the show:
New Quiz – Evaluate your relationship with food