There’s a link between time, body, and food scarcity.
Body dissatisfaction, disordered eating and time scarcity all come from the same place-a belief of “not enough.”
There’s nothing wrong with you…you are responding to the system exactly as designed.
The link between time, body, and food scarcity
Let’s check-in: Do you believe:
- Your body is not small enough
- Your food is not controlled enough
- That your food choices are not good enough
- You don’t have enough time.
- And that you’re not productive enough
- You’re not perfect enough
- You’re not nice enough
I would have checked everything once for these statements before. I get it.
You see our brains have been trained to think that many aspects of your life as “NOT ENOUGH”…
For example, because we believe that time is rare we approach our schedule with the thought: Time is scarce and as a result, we do experience time as not enough.
The same is true about our bodies and food.
Do you have a belief that time is scarce?
Do you often answer the question “How are you doing?” with “ I’m just so busy….”
Or if you often think, “I know I should do THIS for myself but I just don’t have the time” or “ It’s just not the right timing now. I’ll wait a few months when I have more time.”
In this podcast episode, we will teach you how time scarcity is linked to body dissatisfaction and disordered eating. It’s all bundled up together…
What you’ll learn listening to this episode on the link between time, body, and food scarcity:
- The link between time scarcity, body dissatisfaction and disordered eating
- The little cousin to diet culture… hustle culture
- The sneaky ways hustle culture support diet culture
- How to shift out of time scarcity