Coaching vs Therapy vs Consulting
Consulting is not coaching.
Coaching is not therapy.
Coaching is not out of scope for anyone.
Now, to be sure you are not “out of scope,” you need to know how to coach.
And most health degrees do not teach how to coach.
And most health coaching certifications teach consulting not coaching.
I’m going to clear this up for you once and for all.
In this episode of the podcast, we will answer the question:
Are you coaching, counseling, or consulting? and how to stay within scope in your program and practice.
I’ll be co-hosting this episode on coaching vs therapy vs consulting with:
- Vanessa Preston Trauma Therapist, Nutritionist, and Intuitive Eating & Body Image Coach
- Jin Hee Kim Therapist, Social Worker, and Intuitive Eating & Body Image Coach
- Sabrina Rogers Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Intuitive Eating & Body Image Coach
This session was part of the Non-Diet Coach Training. If you join before May 8th, 2022, this training recording along with many others are available as you join the event.
What you’ll learn listening to this episode:
- We will eliminate the “ out of scope” drama once and for all
- You’ll understand the difference between the three forms of client interaction with clients and their limitation
- Decide who you are for your client and become the most powerful version of it