When is it time to go full-time in your non-diet practice?
This could mean starting a new business.
This could mean transitioning your practice to a non-diet approach.
This question is a frequent one and a good one. On the podcast today, I discuss this question with my guest Kelsey Murphy.
Kelsey Murphy is a Business & Life Coach working with Fortune 500 companies like Facebook & Twitter and industry thought leaders like Marie Forleo and her B-Schoolers.
As a primer to this discussion, I share my journey going full-time in 2 businesses over the last ten years.
What you’ll learn listening to this episode, Is it time to go full time in non-diet practice:
- My journey going full-time in my business
- How to know it’s time to go full time for you
- Should you start your own biz or work for someone else instead
- You are one decision away from a completely different life
- The grind… The hustle… What does it mean?
Connect with our Guest:
Whiskey & Work Podcast (iTunes)
Mentioned on the show:
Register Webinar May 20th – THE 7 STEPS BLUEPRINT TO BUILD A PROFITABLE NON-DIET BUSINESS & ATTRACT CLIENT READY TO DO THE WORK
PRO Series – Free Training & resources
- First, do no harm
- The Business of Intuitive Eating
- Diet Brain
- Non-Diet Marketing Strategies
- Addressing the Root Cause
- The Link Between Feminism and Non-Diet Approach
- The Transition to a Non-Diet Practice
- The Non-Diet Business Model
- The Anatomy of the Non-Diet Approach
- What I Wish I Knew Before Starting My Anti-Diet Business Journey
- 3 Steps to Being a Confident Non-Diet Coach
- Success Stories of Non-Diet Practitioners
- How to Get Started in Your Non-Diet Practice
- Body Image Healing for Health Professionals
- Business Mindset the Non-Diet Way
- Q&A – Ask Me Anything… Really anything!