Make Peace with Food and Body
Tired of fighting with your body and food?
Exhausted of being in a constant struggle with yourself and willpower?
Did you know that it doesn’t have to be…? You can change your relationship to food and your body and finally be at peace.
Our yearly online conference is back to support your journey to Make Peace with food and body.
The Going Beyond The Food Project is a free online conference starting Oct 8-19th 2018. During this event, you’ll have FREE access to over 22 talks from experts from around the world that I have handpicked to teach you what you need to know to finally be at peace.
In this event, you’ll learn:
- Identify the root cause reason WHY you eat
- Learn new approaches How to eat consciously
- Transform your relationship to your body
- Move beyond body image struggles
- Overcome binge eating behaviors naturally
- Discover how to stop overeating easily
- Change your emotional eating behaviors to serve you
- Understand why weight management is not the solution to be healthy
- Discover cutting-edge approach to be healthy beyond diet
- Leverage the power of neuroscience to change your mindset
- Transform your mindset to claim your food freedom
After 25 + years of dieting and suffering, what I’ve found is that if food hasn’t been going the way you’ve planned, know this: It’s not your fault, you aren’t broken. I can help you Go Beyond The Food for solutions!
Last episode, I talked about my journey towards accepting my body. It has been hard but one of the most rewarding difficult processes I have ever done. I have learned many lessons in this journey and I found that body acceptance is possible for all of us.
So, let me share the 7 life lessons I have learned and that have seeped through my whole life. You gotta listen to this! Click here.
Leave me a review, if you enjoy the show and would love to encourage and support my work, leave me an honest review using this link, click here. For a podcaster like me, reviews are like a fuel… and I would appreciate hearing from you more than I could possibly say!
Here’s a quick tutorial on How to leave a review.
Links mentioned in the episode:
Submit a question for the next episode
If you want to submit a question for Stephanie’s next episode, click here and join our free and private community.
***For your information – some links above may be my affiliate links, which means I get a small commission if you click on it and make a purchase. Doing so is no additional cost to you, but helps me tremendously. Your support is SO greatly appreciated, so thank you in advance if you choose to do so***