I recorded this on Sunday, May 16th, 2021. Enrollment to the waitlist for the next cohort of the Non-Diet Mentorship Program is officially closed. I’m so excited because we have folks joining us from all professional background:
The Non-Diet Approach is for All Health Professions
The Non-Diet Approach is for all health professions for one simple reason: Diet Culture is present everywhere and in everyone.
We as humans socialize in diet culture with our personal life while we practice health professions entrenched in diet culture.
In some way, we are twice as much impacted by diet culture as our clients and patients. We got it as individuals and then went to school to learn a profession based on diet culture thriving.
What you’ll learn listening to this episode:
- Health professionals are indoctrinated in diet culture twice as much as a regular individual
- What is weight stigma
- How weight stigma shows up in all health profession
- What does the non-diet approach look like in various health profession
- Therapist, social worker, nursing, medical doctor, naturopathic doctor, yoga teacher, personal training, nutritionist, dietician, health coach, etc.
Mentioned on the show:
Non- Diet Mentorship Program Details
PRO Series – Free Training & resources
- First, do no harm
- The Business of Intuitive Eating
- Diet Brain
- Non-Diet Marketing Strategies
- Addressing the Root Cause
- The Link Between Feminism and Non-Diet Approach
- The Transition to a Non-Diet Practice
- The Non-Diet Business Model
- The Anatomy of the Non-Diet Approach
- What I Wish I Knew Before Starting My Anti-Diet Business Journey
- 3 Steps to Being a Confident Non-Diet Coach
- Success Stories of Non-Diet Practitioners
- How to Get Started in Your Non-Diet Practice
- Body Image Healing for Health Professionals
- Business Mindset the Non-Diet Way
- Q&A – Ask Me Anything… Really anything!