Welcome back to Season 3 of The Beyond The Food Pro series
We polled our community earlier this year and asked you which question you would love to have discussed on the Pro Series podcast. This is how we created our line-up for Season 3.
We answer the following question:
- How do you run a non-diet coaching session? (Episode 1)
- How do I attract the client that is ready to stop dieting? (Episode 2)
- But what about Health? But what about Nutrition? (Episode 3)
- When is it time to go full-time in your practice? (Episode 4)
- What does the non-diet approach look like in other professions than nutritionist or health coach? (Episode 5)
- When am I ready to coach others in the non-diet approach? (Episode 6)
In this episode, I’m going to walk you through the Blueprint of a Non-diet coaching session.
What you’ll learn listening to this episode on Blueprint of a non-diet coaching session:
- The 9 elements of a non-diet approach session
- How these 9 elements apply to any health profession
- Why I find this question interesting
- Why is it essential to be coached to coach others effectively?
Mentioned in the show:
- First, do no harm
- The Business of Intuitive Eating
- Diet Brain
- Non-Diet Marketing Strategies
- Addressing the Root Cause
- The Transition to a Non-Diet Practice
- The Link Between Feminism and Non-Diet Approach
- The Non-Diet Business Model
- The Anatomy of the Non-Diet Approach
- What I Wish I Knew Before Starting My Anti-Diet Business Journey
- 3 Steps to Being a Confident Non-Diet Coach
- Success Stories of Non-Diet Practitioners
- How to Get Started in Your Non-Diet Practice
- Body Image Healing for Health Professionals
- Business Mindset the Non-Diet Way
- Q&A – Ask Me Anything… Really anything!