On today’s episode, we talk about intuitive eating and cravings
Is intuitive Eating not just a way of giving in to your cravings?
When women first get introduced to intuitive eating, their diet brain then ignites the thought that Intuitive Eating is a just a way to eat whatever we want and, in some cases, to validate laziness…
Intuitive way of eating is such a departure from dieting way of eating that it often ignites cognitive dissonance in women. You know that feeling of discomfort from the new information that is presented to you when it is opposite to the way YOU have been living your life?
You fight the new information! And come up with all good facts, science and reason why the new information is wrong…
On today’s episode, we answer that specific question. Is intuitive Eating not just a way of giving in to your cravings? If not, how do you manage cravings in the framework of intuitive eating?
What you’ll learn listening to this episode:
- We answer the question, “Is intuitive Eating not just a way of giving in to your cravings?”
- What is Intuitive Eating?
- What exactly is considered a craving and when it’s “bad”
- How we can “manage” our cravings with intuitive eating
- The one word that can shift everything about cravings