In today’s episode, we’ll learn how to manage your mind and emotions in time of the coronavirus
This is a very special episode of the podcast… for the first time ever I’m sharing the recording of a coaching call from the Going Beyond the Food Academy.
I’ve never done this before… these are special times with the coronavirus.
In this episode, you will learn how to manage your mind and emotions with COVID-19;
- The Coronavirus is a neutral event….
- The #1 thing you can do to remain calm
- How to process your emotions with COVID-19
- How to use the self-coaching model in the context of uncertainty
- Why our old behaviors & thoughts resurface with uncertainty
- If you only do one thing do this ONE
Mentioned on the show:
FREE Emergency resource
Canadian National Eating Disorder Information Center Hotline: 1-866-633-4220
USA National Eating Disorders Toll-Free Number: 1-800-931-2237
Free Download Podcast Roadmap Here
The Intuitive Eating Project
Instructor lead program
Support group with lifetime access
Coupon for $50 off: PEACE50 until April 14th 2020.
Register here: Join the Intuitive Eating Project