On today’s episode, we talk about mindfulness
One of the most impactful tools for reactive eating behavior is mindful eating.
One of the most powerful tools for reactive living (depression/anxiety) is mindful living.
Mindfulness is the basic human ability to be fully present, aware of where we are and what we’re doing, and not overly reactive or overwhelmed by what’s going on around us and within us including food.
Women Food & Mindfulness is an episode that has the power to change your relationship to food in a very easy way… I’ll share the Going Beyond The Food Method way to become more mindful.
What you’ll learn listening to this episode:
- What is mindfulness and what it’s not!
- Link between mindfulness and food
- Why women could benefit more from mindfulness than men
- How to be more mindful in your life
- Easy way to incorporate mindfulness practice in your life