“It feels terrible as a mom to put yourself first… it’s easy to say self-care when you don’t have kids”.
This is such a sensitive topic for moms… Me, the single woman with no kids telling them to take time for themselves.
I have avoided doing a topic on this subject because let’s face it, it’s true: I don’t get it. That’s until today…
I have a guest expert who can speak about this from a lived experience. She’s a mom of 3 kids under 12, with a professional career and now starting a business.
Unyime gets it.
Unyime Oguta is our guest today. She’s a Non-Diet Nutritionist, Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor and a student of mine. She’s just about to graduate from our Non-Diet Mentorship program.
What you’ll learn listening to this episode on mom’s guilt:
- Why balance is B.S…
- The disease of “Shoulding yourself”
- The toxicity of “getting your body back”…
- How to no longer feel guilty around taking care of yourself
- The way to feed my family healthy while trusting my children’s choices
- How to do self-care as a mom
Mentioned on the show:
Free Guide from Unyime
Connect with our guest:
Website and Free Guide