The amaze ballz recipe comes from a very special request. A good majority of the ladies in my free and private community are mothers and I often get asked for better kids snacks.
My kid-friendly and favfavorite lunchbox treat are ”Energy Ballz.” They are easy and quick to make, full of great healthy fat, protein, and fibre and most importantly, kids loooove them! These little guys will help keep your kids going through their busy day at school.
Get the kids in the kitchen
The Amaze Ballz are also great for getting little helpers in the kitchen. Requiring only a food processor, you really just put the ingredients into the machine and process until a doughy mixture forms. Kids that are involved in the kitchen tend to be less picky eaters.
I know a lot of schools are now nut-free so created this recipe to not only be nut free but also dairy free, gluten free and grain free… little perfection! You will find 4 possible variations of this recipe so you keep things fresh, new and interesting. If you change some of the dried fruit, you can have even more variation. The possibilities are endless.
The amaze ballz recipePrint
- Prep Time: 20
- Total Time: 20
- 1 cup dried organic peaches
- 1 cup dried organic apples
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- 1 cup finely shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup organic raisins
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and start by pulsing for 1 minute to break down all ingredients. Then blend for another 1-2 minutes until you get a thick dough / mixture and all ingredients are all well combined.
- If you wish to make Coco Amaze ballz, add 2 tbsp. of cocoa powder and mix another minute. This is optional but gives you another variation.
- Using 1 tbsp. of the mixture, form balls using your hands. Roll for 30 seconds in your hands to ensure the ball is compact.
- Another variation is to roll the balls into shredded coconut flakes or roll the balls in cocoa powder.
- Eat and enjoy whatever format you chose to do!