This Greek chicken recipe is one of the simplest recipes for a full meal that I have created so far…Now that I’m thinking about it, it’s the easiest full meal post on my website. The ladies in my free and private community love simple recipes because let’s face it, most of us are just too busy!
This Greek chicken and greens dish fills the void in the dinner or lunch department.
Primal Kitchen products
I discovered Primal Kitchen products last year at a Nutritional Conference I attended and absolutely fell in love with Mark Sisson’s food products. The diligence in the selection and quality of ingredients blew me away as I never thought someone could produce commercial food without any additives, preservatives or chemicals by only using real food ingredients. Primal Kitchen did it with amazing flavors.
If you are looking for time-saving products for your real food lifestyle, Primal Kitchen food products are for you. The Greek vinaigrette and honey mustard dressing are exactly what I expected: delicious and healthy.
Check the Greek salad dressing ingredients list: Avocado Oil, Organic Red Wine Vinegar, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Oregano, Organic Coriander, Organic Marjoram, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, and Organic Oil of Oregano.Print
Delicious tender roasted chicken.
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 40
- 2 medium chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup of Primal Kitchen Greek vinaigrette
- sea salt
- Option for homemade Greek vinaigrette
- Juice 1 lemon into a small mixing bowl.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- Whisk all.
- Place the chicken thighs in a plastic bag and add the vinaigrette.
- Close the bag ensuring that all of the chicken surface is covered by the vinaigrette.
- Place in the fridge and let marinate for 12 hrs up to 24 hrs.
- Preheat the oven at 425 F.
- Place the chicken thighs on baking sheet covered with parchment pepper.
- Bake for 30-40 mins (based on size).
- Serving Size: 1
Sautéed leafy green vegetables
This recipe is so ever flexible…you can use the leafy green vegetable of your choice and the spice of choice. This is a basic way of cooking my veggies in my healthy life… sautéed in healthy fat. While the chicken is baking you can chop your favorite leafy green vegetables ( collard green, swiss chard, kale or spinach) and get the pan ready. Cook and that’s it! Done.
For this recipe, I used another great product I discovered at the same Nutritional Conference earlier this year: Spice Cave. Spice Cave is paleo, primal, low carb and keto friendly. They use only real food ingredients and Himalayan sea salt. Really powerful spice…their Fire blend really hot!Print
Simple and easy sautéed vegetable
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 7
- 1 head of collard chopped ( or swiss chard, bunch of spinach)
- 2 tbsp lard or coconut oil
- 1 tsp of Spice Cave spice blend or any spice you may desired such as oregano, basil or simply sea salt.
- In a large size fry pan melt the lard or coconut oil and add the leafy green of choice.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes and add the spices and or sea salt.
- Serving Size: 2